Ashland Breakwater Lighthouse
Completed in 1915, the concrete tower stands 58 feet in height. Based on an octagonal lower section seventeen feet square, the tower tapers gracefully to fourteen feet square at its uppermost. Atop this concrete section, a prefabricated circular iron watchroom thirteen feet in diameter an eight feet in height is capped by an iron gallery, with a circular iron lantern with helical astragals at its center. The lantern was equipped with a Fourth-Order Fresnel lens, with illumination supplied by a single 1,600 candlepower electric lamp, displayed at a focal plane of sixty-five feet.